Mittwoch, 30. Januar 2013

Maerchenwald 2

Jetzt wo der schnee weg ist wirds farbig im maerchenwald.............
Snow is gone so now colors are coming..........
da liegt die dame in der badewanne mitten im wald und traeumt..........
diese wunderschoene arbeit von Uschi is unmoeglich zu fotografieren in ganzer schoenheit.
the lady is dreaming in her bathtub in my garden.......impossible to credit the beauty seen here!
I give it one other try
Nein, man siehts nicht richtig. Jetzt muesst ihr mich leider in Holland besuchen um es zu sehen.
This picture is not better so alas, you'll have to come over to Holland to see it.

For next time i have the most wonderful story of a magic forest........
Naechstes mal gehts in den Zauberwald.................eine fantastische geschichte...............


3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hi Martine,
well, this lady in the bathtub is still one of my additions, I am afraid. I seem to have had a creative outburst when I received your book. It is such a long time ago, I had forgotten. After my contribution there should be Sabines, because I always sent to her.
Thank you for posting pictures! It is so much fun to see, what everyone made out of it.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Jetzt habe ich das Deutsche vergessen: Diese Frau in der Badewanne war auch noch von mir, hatte wohl einen Kreativschub damals.
Hoffentlich komme ich mit dem Kommentar nun durch diese Hausnummer- und Buchstabensache hindurch, kann man das irgendwie abstellen? Bin bei Blogger nicht mehr firm.

claw tiger hat gesagt…

شركة دهانات وديكور بالرياض
شركة عزل خزانات و اسطح بالرياض
شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض
شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض
شركة مكافحة الحمام بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بالرياض
شركة نقل أثاث بالرياض